IIT-JAM Biotech Study Material
IIT-JAM Biotechnology Study Material
- Career Endeavour Provides JAM Biotechnology Study Material. The Study Materials are developed by Career Endeavour Research and Development wing which is constantly striving to update the material as per in-depth Analysis of JAM Biotechnology Syllabus. Yet, it is concise and easily comprehensible.
- IIT-JAM Biotechnology Study Material include relevant theories, concepts and solved examples as well as Online Test Series with detail solution. Question Booklet and answer key are provided for practice and self assessment.
- IIT-JAM Biotechnology Solved Papers are also provided for revision and simulation. Student can ask their doubts and other queries through e-mail.
- From our past experience and the response of the students, study material has been found highly useful for all other M.Sc entrance, such as TIFR, JNU, AIIMS, DU, BHU, SAU and CUCET Exams.
- Mode of Delivery: The Study Material is regularly updated hence, it will be delivered in 2 to 3 lots.
- First lot of Study Material approx (75%) will be delivered in 8 t0 10 working days after receiving duly filled online application form and fee.
- Second lot of Study Material and Login ID for JAM Online Test Series will be send in the first week of October.
- For Sample Study Material; click: Sample Study Material
- For Online Test Series; click: https://careerendeavouronlinetest.com/
|Course||IIT-JAM 2021||IIT-JAM 2022||Registration|
|IIT-JAM Biotechnology||Rs. 6,500/-||Rs. 8,000/-||Enroll Now|
- You may register online at above link “Enroll Now” OR
- You may directly approach CAREER ENDEAVOUR office New Delhi, where you are required to complete all formalities by filling detailed application form with one passport size photograph.
- Name of Account “CAREER ENDEAVOUR PUBLICATIONS” Bank Name: HDFC BANK LTD, Branch-Safdarjung Development Area Delhi. A/C No. 50200034328842, IFSC: HDFC0000032 for Study Material and Test Series Only.
28-A/11, Jia Sarai, Near-IIT Hauz Khas, New Delhi-16
Helpline: 011-26861009, 97-17-88-00-45