IIT-JAM Study Material
IIT JAM Study Material 2022
- Career Endeavour Provides IIT JAM Study Material for Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics and Biotechnology. The Study Materials are developed by Career Endeavour Research and Development wing which is constantly striving to update the materials as per in-depth Analysis of JAM Syllabus and JAM Previous Question Papers. Yet, it is concise and easily comprehensible.
- IIT-JAM Study Material include relevant theories, concepts and solved examples as well as JAM Online Test Series with detail solution. Question Books and answer keys are provided for practice and self assessment. IIT JAM Solved Papers are also provided for revision and simulation. Student can ask their doubts and other queries also through e-mail.
- IIT JAM (2022) Revised Syllabus will be covered according to recent trend and patterns of examinations.
- From our past experience and the response of the students, study material has been found to be highly useful for all other M.Sc entrance such as TIFR, JEST, JNU, BHU, DU and CUCET Exams.
- Student can see our Sample Study Material before order.
- Mode of Delivery:The Study Material is regularly updated; hence, it will be delivered in 2 lots.
- First lot of Study Material approx (85%) will be delivered in 8 to 10 working days after receiving duly filled online application form and prescribed fee.
- Second lot of Study Material and Login ID for JAM Online Test Series will be sent in the month of September.
|IIT JAM Study Material 2022|
|Physics||Rs. 6,000/-||Buy Now|
|Chemistry||Rs. 6,000/-||Buy Now|
|Mathematics||Rs. 6,000/-||Buy Now|
|Biotechnology||Rs. 7,000/-||Buy Now|
- Registration Procedure:
- You may apply online at above link “Enroll Now” OR
- You may directly approach CAREER ENDEAVOUR office New Delhi, where you are required to complete all formalities by filling detailed application form along with one passport size photograph.
- Name of Account “CAREER ENDEAVOUR PUBLICATIONS” Bank Name: HDFC BANK LTD, Branch-Safdarjung Development Area Delhi. A/C No. 50200034328842, IFSC: HDFC0000032 for Study Materials and Test Series Only.
Helpline: 011-2686 1009, 9717 880 045